Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey, just a quick two cents from this working mom busy with preparing for travel--while looking forward to NRB 2008 and the wonderful opportunities it provides to connect with radio and ministry friends (and with co-workers--especially the newbies...Carolyn and Anna!), in addition to preparing for the business-side of the trip, there are lots of things to tend to on the home front before I go! One important dynamic are my children ... if you're like me, you're always looking for ways to stay connected with your kids (whether traveling or not!), with a few years of NRB Events under my belt, I've landed on a concept I call "Trip Treasures" as a way to do just that! Take a minute and take a peek--your kids may end up wishing you had more trips to take! http://www.chicblvd.com/living/career/trip_treasures.html

No comments: