Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rough Ride!!

Well, I must say that Nashville and the Opryland Resort is AMAZING!!! Already today I have met some wonderful ministry partners and begun fostering relationships. But, I am glad that the flight is OVER! As we started our initial decent into Nashville, the captain let us know that we would experience some turbulence so I adjusted my seat belt and got ready for the ride. What I wasn't ready for was the one flight attendant telling the other "let's get out of here!" as they ran down the isle of the plane. Maybe 2 minutes later the plane shuttered, and dropped. Then swung to the right, then to the left and then dropped again. Man, that was intense. Luckily, that was the worst of it and we landed safely. But there is an indent on the seat where I burrowed myself and there are five gouge marks on the side arm rest where my hand was..:)

1 comment:

Katie Burke (Ambassador) said...

I agree, no exaggeration! We survived! :-)